Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Enjoy our breakfast with local fresh fruit, eggs, bread, oatmeal, coffe/tea , homemade mermelade at 8:30 to 10:30. Communal kitchen with stove, oven, blender, mixer and just everything you need to make your own meals get-togheter with people from all over the world. Chill in the hammocks in our spacious common areas and balcony with ocean view!
Dont miss out our famous Open Bar night, our BBQ night family dinner, beer pong tournaments, delicious mojitos and jenga free shots all night! before you all go out to Montanita`s nightlife. We have a quite social enviroment and a very alive social area but our bar closes at midnight if your plan is a quiet one or a long bus ride. Bongo Beach has free entrance to numerous bars and discos in town.
The surf point is just a couple minutes walk and we have all you need for your surf experience from beggining to advanced with surf lessons and great teachers. We can also help organise scuba-diving, parapenting, waterfall treks and much more!
We speak English, Spanish and French.
Bongo Beach Hostel Montanita Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 14:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No pets Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>