Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is just five minutes Walk from the famous two towers, just 10 minutes from the central bus station and the central railway station. our place is Just less than 5 min walk to Bologna University and Very near supermarket within walking distance. Very close to all attractive places in bologna, for tourists its perfect place to stay. Very close to university, pharmacy, supermarkets, all attractions at your finger tips.
Nice shared room in an ideal location to enjoy all the attractions of the historic centre of Bologna, This apartment is located on the first floor with spacious shared room ,living room, dining and a bathroom.
Guests can access to their room, Bathroom (shower gel and shampoo), Hall and Kitchen*( in the kitchen guests can use fridge, electric hot water kettle, electric coffee machine, plates and spoons can use. But No use of gas for Cooking for safety reasons ).
The guesthouse has a four bed dorm for travelers to share; the owner live son the premises,
Spacious shared room at low prices's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
1. Payment upon arrival by cash only
2. Taxes not included ( 1.5€/night/per person) payment on arrival
3. Late check is possible arranging through email with a extra charges of 10€
4. Breakfast not included.
6. Non smoking.
7. Maximum stays 20days Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>