Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Run by a gentle lady who hosts the young traveller with a cheap price
This small guest house is economic and close to university area, in few minutes it reachs the square and the tower
It s possible stay in the dorme from 6 pm to 11 am For the ghests with more days.
Cleaning is included one time in a day but we ask guest to keep in order your own thinks and the bed for the common sense of order.j
For breakfast are available cakes buiscuits juice and coffee and tea in self service (5 euro for person ,ask to the beb)
Please READ CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING before making a booking
Rules of the house:
Very Important: Respect Check In Time. For any modifications time you need to advise by Email or Call in advance the property before arrival in order to organise.
Respect the common space CORFUW at ONE pm, we are not responsable of the object of the ghests left in the rooms
Check in by appointment from 13 to 15 and 20 to 21 by appointment (send a mail of onfjrmation )
. After 21.00 to 22:00 extra charge of 10€
Please note that check in after 22.00 is not possible,From 11 am to 4 Pm , during The hosting workshop it s Not possibile stay on The bed But only in The
Check out 10 o clock (Eur 2.50 at the nearby coffee shop)
Payment upon arrival by cash
The toilet papera cost 50 c,The bed linen 2.00.
storage luggage available At The Price of 10 euro after The check out, (available Pick up the luggage from 12 to 14 And from 7 to 9 pm
)please note we have a 72-hour cancellation policy
Taxes are added to your total payable on your confirmation email. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Handdukar ingår ej
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>