Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
with fantastic food and facilities then look no further.Bohemiaz resorts
facilities boast a huge swimming pool, bar, restaurant, gym, Jacuzzi,
steam room, sauna and on site spa treatments.
Set in the stunning countryside, it's a place where you can mix with
locals, expats and travellers in our restaurant and bar, try one of our
special cocktails or healthy juice blends, we really do have something
for everyone! If you want to relax and take a break from travelling feel
free to spend time chilling in a hammock, swimming in the pool or
relaxing in the steam room or Jacuzzi or get a massage, manicure or
facial from one of our talented therapists.If you want to be a bit more
active then work out in our gym, take a yoga class, or borrow one of our
bikes to explore the local village.Being situated only 4km from Kampot
town, you get the best of both worlds, close enough to pop in when you
want but beautifully peaceful and relaxing at the same time.
Our bungalows, pool view rooms & dorms are individually designed with
en-suites & hot (or cold if you need it at midday!) water showers.Our
budget rooms have a shared bathroom with normal showers.We have 2
dedicated 15MB fibre optic lines so great WIFI for anything from
browsing to streaming or working.Our Bungalows and pool view rooms all
have smart TV's so you can literally search for any movie or TV series
and just chill out in bed!
We have a huge 18m Natural swimming pool.A natural swimming pool uses no
chemicals or salt, instead it is cleaned by a separate filter pool full
of plants and a clever filter created using gravel, pipes and tiny holes
(my dad can explain it better!) Then there is a natural blue dye in the
water which filters the suns rays to stop algae growing. Being a natural
pool it is not the same as a chlorine pool, but It's fresh, clean, great
for the environment and doesn't hurt your eyes!
We serve up great western and Khmer food at Bohemiaz, A real English
breakfast with real bacon & cumberland sausages, homemade wraps,
Burgers, and plenty of fresh salads, including lots of vegetarian and
vegan options, basically all that home comfort or nutritious food you
miss from home!We like to think of our menu as a menu where East meets
West and healthy and naughty sitting side by side!
Yoga is currently not available onsite, however we highly recommend Yoga barn Kampot who have a fantastic range of class styles available twice per day, it's only 200m walk from Bohemiaz and discounts are available for all guests staying at Bohemiaz.
We hope to see you soon Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Boka växling
- Varma duschar
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>