Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no storno toll when you cancel before 14 days before arrival // 20 % storno toll when you cancel between 14 days and 7 days before arrival // 30 % storno toll when you cancel betwwen 7 days and 0 days before arrival // no-show-toll is 50 % per person per night
Additional Terms and Conditions
you can book or cancel the group only by email
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Peace Hotel Luxor can offer special breakfast for groups / or BBQ-party in the roof terace / special individual tours or hot ballon and more
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Bob Marley Peace Hotel is conveniently located near transportation, shopping, and historical sites. We are just a 5-minute walk from the Luxor train and bus stations (we offer free pick up) and the International Airport is 15 minutes away by car (we offer a very reasonably priced pick up). A variety of restaurants, markets, shops, the Bazaar, the River Nile, and the Luxor Temple are all within an easy 7-minute walk.
We are the only red, yellow and green building. Please note that we are in a local with local people, you will see how the real people live. On the street that we are located on there is the SOFRA restaurant. There are also 2 other hotels on our street. But you cant miss our colourful building.
Note also that no matter whom says they work for us, chances are they do not. Be sure to contact us if you require pick up and then our staff will have your name. Please do not get in the car wit strangers.. you would not in your own country, please do not do it in Egypt. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>