Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Offering cozy and clean accommodation, Blueboat is a warm and friendly hostel that weclome travelers all over the world. Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. All the staffs of Blueboat Hostel are working with their best effort to make your trip more comfortable and pleasant.
If you have planned to visit Gyeong-ju, do not hesitate to come to Blueboat Hostel and make unforgettable memories with your family and or companions.
Come and enjoy the impression that Blueboat Hostel Gyeongju can give you more than the trip can.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 3pm and check out until 11am.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 7-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. Age restriction: 7 years old is the minimum age to stay at Blueboat.
5. Smoking is not allowed.
6. Before checking-in and after checking out, you can not use other facilities except baggage storage. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Lakan ingår ej
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>