Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our building was constructed at the end of the 19th century so is a real gem and it has, of course, been fully renovated and designed to make it the charming place it is today. We offer comfortable and spacious rooms, be it a double room with private bathroom and TV/ Netflix or our spacious 4 and 6 bedroom dorms with access to the shared bathrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with high quality mattresses, comfy duvets & pillows and ceiling fans to guarantee the rest that you need. There is access to WIFI throughout the property. We also provide lockers for everyone within the dorms, as well as double power points next to each bed, top and bottom.
Benita also has a fully equipped kitchen and a social area which is comprised of an open plan dining/ drinking area and chill space (with Drinks/Netflix/Music) and a giant roof terrace, to ensure the social and communal atmosphere of your traveller destination in Buenos Aires!
To offer you more amenities, we have access to bars, supermarkets, 24/7 kiosko, pharmacies, restaurants and bicycle path within a 100m of the hostel.
Benita Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 until 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
Payment upon arrival by:
Cash Only (Argentinian Pesos, US Dollars, Euros)
Lockers in dorms
Double plugs next to each bed
Reception 8:00- 23:00 Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>