Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
While staying at the Bellavista Hotel you will enjoy comforts such as free off-street private parking, free wifi, 24 hour reception service, laundry service and an on-site bar and restaurant. All of our rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, 32 inch flat screen TV’s, DVD players, direct line to reception and plenty of pillows and towels. Our bar and restaurant are both based at the front of the hotel with panoramic views over Cork harbour and Cobh Cathedral. Our restaurant is an award winning Oriental restaurant with a great menu. Our bar is a cosy traditional Irish bar with open fire and light background music.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay when exploring East Cork this is the ideal place. While exploring you can enjoy many activities such as a round of golf at any of the nearby golf clubs (Cobh, Fota, Cork etc.) or sailing in Cobh Harbour. You can also enjoy a pint in one of the many colourful pubs around the tourist town or view the local fauna at Fota Wildlife Park along with some not so local animals. Each year many cruise liners anchor ship in the town of Cobh and bring with them anywhere between 3,000 and 5,000 passengers. The Bellavista hotel is the ideal spot to sit and relax with a refreshing drink and watch the cruise liners passing below you before docking in the town centre. The Bellavista Hotel is also the last stop on the Cobh heritage tourist trail.
Cobh is just a 20 minute drive from Cork city with its international airport and ferry port. Cobh is also connected to Cork City via train. Along with being just 20 minutes from Irelands 2nd City Cobh is just 30 minutes from the tourist towns of Kinsale and Youghal so there is plenty of places to visit while staying at the Bellavista. Cobh is a picturesque harbour town with a long and respected maritime history dating from the 17th century, with links to the Titanic, the Lusitania and the 1st and 2nd world wars.
Bellavista Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Single occupancy rooms are double rooms for single occupancy so they have a double bed in them, a surcharge will be added if a second person joins this room.
Double rooms have 1 double bed in them
Triple rooms have 1 single and 1 double bed
Quad rooms have 1 double and 2 single beds available. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>