Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Moreover, we teamed up with Stop Kiddin’ Studio to organise and form language & culture exchange environment. So every one of you can participate in our future event in this lovely and lively common area.
Beimen WOW Poshtel is the home we built to host the world. Taiwan is our home and we know how suitable it is for everyone.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Our reception is 24hrs, please let us know if you need any help.
2. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
3. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
4. Check in time: 15.00. Check-out time is before 11:00 a.m.; NTD 100 will be charged for late checked out per hour.
5. You will be given a key card when you check-in which gives you access to the hostel, your room, locker, light and socket. Once you lose your key, you will be charged NTD 200 for replacement.
6. Breakfast will be served from 07:30 until 10:00.
7. Drinking water/ tap water is available in the common area and on 5th floor.
8. Eating and Drinking are not allowed inside the dorm room. Please come to commen area and enjoy the atomosphere while having your meals.
9. Please keep your voice down after 11 p.m.
10. Drugs and excessive alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited in our poshtel.
11. Please ensure your personal belongings are secure at all times. We are not responsible for any loss or stolen items. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>