Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic in São Paulo, the Hostel had some of its features changed.
For now, we will advance some measures that will be taken, but it´s possible that on the day of your check-in some conditions have returned to normal, or not.
The information will be passed at your check-in, or if you prefer, closer to your resevation, send us an email if you want to confirm how the situation is going.
Everything will depend on the evolution of the control / contagion situation.
- The Hostel is already aware and display some information about prevention and offers totem with 70% alcohol gel for all guests.
- We no longer have breakfast included.
- Kitchen opening hours will be reduced and restricted.
- Reception will operate during restricted hours.
- Staff is reduced, it is important to be aware of cleanliness.
- The beds will be made by the guests who will receive the Kit with sheets and pillowcase, pillow
The bee.w hostel was born to fulfill a gap in the backpacking scenario of Sao Paulo. Created to bring a unique experience to its guests, we combine in a low cost stay comfort, design, sustainability and a fun environment especially in the already famous bee.w bar, located right in our front door to welcome you!
We are set in a strategic location, in the heart of the financial and cultural center of Sao Paulo. We are the only hostel two squares away from the Paulista Avenue, next to two main metro stations and at a walking distance from the main sights of the city. Located in a green and calm area, but in the center of the best and most prestigious nightlife of Sao Paulo, we can guarantee you a fun and comfortable stay.
We have five shared rooms, all with a unique and original design. All beds are equipped with individual lights, top quality mattress and individual lockers besides the air conditioning system indispensable in the warm summer of Sao Paulo. The individual room are ready to receive couples and friends that are looking for privacy in a fun hostel environment.
Our shared kitchen is set with all the equipment and infrastructure needed to support a longer stay.
Our rooftop was designed and created to be the perfect place to meet people and relax. With 100m2 of green area, we have tables, couches and even a Jacuzzi Balls to enjoy a every day in the Drizzle City. The bee.w bar will also be ready to receive you, offering cool beer, fancy drinks and caipirinhas and a perfect menu to share with friends and burgers.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
When you book you can be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
New Years and Carnival we need a payment of 100% of the total stay will be required to confirm the booking. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Flexible NRR
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>