Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) 10% must be paid to guarantee the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
5 reasons to stays with us:
1)FACILITIES: 100/100 of our guests love our comfy bed (Only a few dollars enjoy the same quality as a 5 stars hotel), Strong pressure hot rain shower, 24hrs reception and on site bar & restaurant. Additional benefit FREE LUGGAGE STORAGE.
2)LOCATION: Mo Chit, the biggest transportation hub in Bangkok, a prime location for city sightseeing & short trip to Amphawa Floating Market, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi or Chiang Mai and more cities.
3)CONVENIENCE: Only 650m from BTS Mo Chit/MRT Chatuchak – by then 10 mins to Siam area or anywhere in Bangkok. 37 mins to Suvanabhumi Airport with just THB 87
A bus stop is right next to us: Visit the old city, grand palace and Khaosan road is only 30 mins with THB 13 Baht, Don Muang Airport is 30 min THB 35; Mo Chit Bus Terminal is 10 mins with THB 8 only.
4)ATTRACTIONS: Chatuchak Weekend Market, Chatuchak Flowers Market, Channel 7 Thai Boxing Stadium
5)LOCAL-LIFE LOVERS: BED TO BANGKOK Hostel is a secret place hiding in a big car-park and surrounded by old buildings at Mo Chit. Finding our location itself is the beginning of a “local Culture Journey”, the big car-park in front of our hostel was the Old Mochit Bus Terminal during 1960 – 1998 which witnessed many traveler’s stories. In 2017, BED TO BANGKOK Hostel converted a 35yrs old building into a modern comfy hostel to continue the stories of travelers.
More must do local activities within a few steps around us, such as the famous Chatuchak Sunday Market on Fri – Sunday; Watching a free Thai boxing match at Channel 7 boxing stadium on every Sunday; Tasting the street foods is just next to door; local shopping fun at the Union Mall; Enjoy a healthy jogging at the Chatuchak Park; flowers lovers must visit the weekday Chatuchak flowers Market (opening from Mon – Thrusday). For nightlife lovers, a choice of the famous backpackers’ street Khaosan road is only 30 mins by bus, but we have a better suggestion, let’s having fun with the local Bangkokians at the nearby street of bar & pub.
BED TO BANGKOK HOSTEL will be your best partner in Thailand. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>