Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are in a private inner courtyard, very quiet at night, but also interesting during the day because artists and musicians often meet in a cultural association close to our house.
The price of the room includes: breakfast, wi-fi internet connection, bed linen, towels, hairdryer.
We have a private car parking in our courtyard, upon request (10€/24h).
The kitchen is not available for the guests.
You will find a shared fridge where you can store your food/drinks and a kettle to have tea and coffee anytime.
We're in the historical centre of Mantua, declared World Cultural Heritage by Unesco in 2008: in 5 minutes you can reach Sant'Andrea's church, the Rotonda di San Lorenzo, Palazzo della Ragione and all the historical centre, and in 10 minutes Palazzo Te and Palazzo Ducale.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit/debit cards.
Check-in from 2pm to 8pm. No reception 24/24h
Please confirm your arrival time.
Late check-in (after 8pm) 5€.
Check-out before 10:30am
Late check-out 5€.
Free luggage deposit.
No smoking area
Italian sweet breakfast included
LA VENTANA 020030-BEB-00047 H00179 Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>