Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are Local Community Hostel for Millennials 'BED RADIO' based in Jeju Island, Korea! :)
We would like to give fun experiences to both travelers and locals so that they can fully enjoy their trip and daily life!
Located in the heart of old town above the city, you get vivid town views along the Sanjicheon stream by day and pretty views of city lights by night
Easy to get to many tourism/local places and close to the airport so it would be perfect to start or end your trip in Jeju Island! :)
Friendly and customer-oriented mind staff will be willing to help you whenever you need something during your stay
We are more than just a hostel and ready to make you 'wow!'
Come to stay and join us, you could have so much fun!
You are always welcome and we will see you soon! :)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In the event of no show/ late cancellation, you will be charged total room rate amount.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. If you arrive early, we will keep the luggage till the room is ready. If you will arrive after check-in time,please contact to us in advance. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>