Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
fully prepaid and non refundable
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Beary Nice Pod Hostel is a boutique capsule hostel, designed to provide you with your own private space - with the warm and friendly service that Beary Best! is famous for.
We offer a calm, laid back and friendly environment with all the facilities we believe truly matters for travelers...
Beary Nice Pod Hostel guests can also take advantage of the facilities of Beary Best Hostel: a dedicated lounge/dining area and even an outdoor patio.
All Beary guests have access to exclusive rates to Singapore local attractions, and free walking tours.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: Deposits paid are non-refundable.
Any cancellation/amendment to your booking may be made without charge up to 48 hours before default check in time of 3:00 pm on your date of arrival, after which is considered late cancellation.
Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges equivalent to the full stay.
No Show is similar to late cancellation.
2. Check in from 15:00 noon to 23:00. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
3. Check out before 11:00. Late check-outs are not accepted. Guests are welcomed to use our luggage storage facilities and lounge area after check-out.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. Credit Card or PayPal payments incur a 5% processing fee. Full payment is to be made upon check-in. A refundable security deposit of SGD 20 or equivalent in accepted foreign currencies per person is to be collected upon check-in, and returned upon an incident-free check-out.
Taxes not included. An additional 10.00% tax fee will be charged on the top of the room rate.
5. No Smoking in the whole hostel.
6. 16 years old minimum. If you are traveling with children, please contact us as we have other accommodations more suitable for children.
7. Reception working hours 24 hours.
8. Booking Policy
Beds are auto-assigned. If you are placing a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee you will be allocated beds in the same room. Please leave a remark at the time of booking and we will do our best to keep your group together.
Your booking is only confirmed after a booking confirmation email is sent to you.
9. Proof of identity
All guests are required to present valid passports upon check-in, with details consistent to information provided during booking.
Other forms of photo identifications are not accepted.
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant experience at our hostel, guests who do not meet the age and guest restriction policy will be turned away and treated as cancellation.
Please ensure that you and your group are able to comply to our policy during booking.
To upkeep the environment of a backpackers / travelers hostel environment, the hostel does not typically accept Local Residents/PRs/WorkPermit holders.
Please write in or contact us for clarification/exceptions before booking your stay.
For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable.
Beary Nice Pod Hostel does not accept liability for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest property however sustained or caused. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times.
Guests are liable for any loss or damages (above wear and tear) to the property.
Charges may be charged to the credit card used in the initial booking, or deducted from the security deposit collected.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information we provide, Beary Nice Pod Hostel does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>