Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
BbAgv is located just 300 meters from Maxxi Museum the first Italian architectural national museum designed by architect Zaha Hadid and 500 meters from the Olimpyc Stadium.
Located on Lungotevere Flaminio it’s a few minutes walk from the Auditorium Parco della Musica built by Renzo Piano and wonderful place to major concerts of classical and modern music, the Foro Italico, the Teatro Olimpico, the Stadio Flaminio and the Milvian Bridge, and a quarter of 'hour walk from the historic center of Rome: Piazza del Popolo, via del Corso , Villa Borghese, Pincio, Piazza di Spagna, the Trevi Fountain, the
Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
BbAgv Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in until 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night.
Children and extra beds
Free! One child under 3 years stays free (of charge in an extra bed / cot).
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per night per person (extra beds).
Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
Maximum capacity of extra beds is 1.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements are not included in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the living room.
Pets are allowed on request. May incur additional charges.
Bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days. If you want more frequent changes you will have to pay an additional fee. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>