Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostelworld.com policy of no refund on booking deposit. Hostel will allow refund of group bookings if cancellation is more than 7 days before date of check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
There are 3 bedrooms; each fitted with bunk-beds and 2 clean, modern bathrooms that are shared between the entire house. The open kitchen is fully fitted for guest use.
Breakfast is provided at a nominal cost, food ordering apps popular. Free high speed WiFi, CCTV camera security, 24/7 hot/cold water, and a mini library completes the space. The 2 large balconies and a gorgeous terrace space are available for smokers and coffee drinkers to enjoy.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 23:00. Early check-in available with charge.
3. Check out before noon. Late check-out available with charge.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted via link sent to mobile phone.
5. Reception working hours 10:00-18:00.
6. Silent hours enforced from 23:00-07:00.
7. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
8. Taxes included.
9. Breakfast not included. Cold or Hot Breakfast available at nominal cost.
10. No pets. Pets already on premises are the owner’s two dogs.
11. No curfew. But please inform host/ house manager if returning after 11pm as dogs will be left out in the building.
12. No Smoking in the house. Smoking allowed in balconies and on the terrace. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>