Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group Bookings: 16 beds are available. For group bookings 50% is down payment by the time of booking and full payment 60 days prior. There is no cancellation within 30 days. Payment is done with the credit card Visa, MC Amex
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings: 16 beds are available. For group bookings 50% is down payment by the time of booking and full payment 60 days prior. There is no cancellation within 30 days. Payment is done with the credit card only
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Barefoot Hostel is a female-only hostel (since September 2016) operated by the Swiss Hotel next door (89 Daly Ave.), housed in a 100-year-old traditional red-brick house with a stylish interior, modern lighting and bright colors at a budget that will please the mindful traveler! Our location makes everything accessible, and after a day of exploring the town come back and watch a movie or some TV, enjoy our wireless internet, and on a nice summer day use our patio!
Our hostel is a popular landing spot for women traveling to Ottawa, whether they are solo travelers, young business professionals, undergrads, masters and PhD students, US Visa applicants. Larger groups can rent the whole house (16 beds) to enjoy complete privacy. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, you can't go wrong with how close we are to the heart of the city!
A more complete amenity list follow:
(4 beds per room) equipped with European style Duvet and Cover, along with a towel. There are 2 spacious bathrooms that are shared.
* Free: Wi-Fi internet - here you are connected 24/7
* Free: Computer desk with high-speed internet use for all guests
* Each room has lockers for your valuables (bring your own lock)
* Free Linen and Towel
* Free: Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
* Free: Shampoo and Bath gel
* Spacious common room with a 50' HD flat panel TV!
* Bright rooms with windows that open
* Outdoor garden patio for chilling in the summer with BBQ (no stove)
* All our rooms are dormitory and are all shared. If you wish a private room welcome to book our hotel next door
**A 13% tax is not included and is due upon check in. Check-in: 3pm to 10pm. Must check in before 10pm; please have a picture ID and credit card. Check-out is 11am. You can change method of payment when you arrive, but MUST arrive with a credit card that matches your ID. The cancellation policy is (by 6pm) 24 hours prior to the check in date. Our Hostel is non-smoking. Please take your shoes off when you enter. You're welcome to bring your own slippers.
Check In is located right next door at the Swiss Hotel (89 Daly Ave.) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>