Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In this 1600's Venetian building, the Venetian and Ottoman heritage, the exotic scents and the magnificent architecture, all endowed to us by the lords and merchants who lived here in the ancient times, is still real and is immediately revealed when you step through the front door for the first time. The tradition of hospitality has been alive at Barbara Studios, since 1969. Barbara family's Cretan love, our love, is the same love which was generously passed to us by our ancestors born and raised in Crete, the island and the mother of world's hospitality. Zeus birthplace.
Our fourth-generation family house is a quiet and peaceful haven, for travelers that enjoy walking around, exploring the picturesque alleys of the magical old town of Rethymno, and Cretan gastronomy and hospitality. Anything you need to visit, from museums, attractions, restaurants, and coffee bars is less than 2 minutes walking. You can relax and enjoy Barbara's roof terrace and the other lovely patios and courtyards, bearing in mind that time is not important, since you are already staying in the heart of Crete, and you really feel and are really treated like a local.
There are rooms, studios and apartments that can accommodate up to four persons. They are traditionally furnished and most of them have a kitchenette. Facilities include air conditioning, a TV, refrigerator and a private bathroom. Some units also have a balcony overlooking the courtyards or a partial view of the sea and the old town of Rethymno.
The location could not be any better. Our house is in the heart of the old town of Rethymno, just a stone’s throw away from the famous "Fortezza" castle, and just a step away from the romantic and peaceful old Venetian Harbor of Rethymno. The huge sand beach of Rethymno is reachable in 300 meters, as well as the bus station. At 30 meters, there is a super market, open every day including Sundays, and the archaeological museum of Rethymno is a 3-minute walk away. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>