Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The bunk bed rooms are curated to fit an elevated, boutique hostel experience. Finished in wood and fitted with soft lighting and an electric socket per bunk bed, it becomes the perfect environment to wind down after a long day. The larger deluxe rooms were designed with privacy and luxury in mind, with wooden furniture, air conditioners and private gardens to add an extra element of intimacy. We have brought in elements of locally sourced goods by furnishing the lounge areas with primarily cane furniture. This ties in a lovely sense of authenticity to Sri Lankan style alongside comfort.
We have an in house chef, ready to provide our guests with delicious, comforting, meals throughout their stay and best of all, free wi-fi.
Banana Bunks is an old family home refurbished and resurrected into a sunny mountain side hostel. It began as an interesting lockdown project, crafted with creativity and passion. Naturally, the name Banana Bunks seemed fitting as the entire 80 perch garden is littered with banana tree’s (with over 600 of them), creating a vibrant yet intensely tropical atmosphere. Our history begins with our family owned rice production business, which produces a fair amount of wastewater. This waste water is then treated and used for a large banana plantation, right beside the factory. Thus, we have had an abundance of banana tree’s to plant at Banana Bunks. To keep in line with the theme of a tropical getaway, the garden is covered in tropical fruit trees such as papaya, guava, cherry tomatoes and even king coconut. Tying these pieces together, the Colocasia plants add a hint of luxury throughout the space. We have mirrored the tropical theme throughout the hostel, with two stunning outdoor showers draped in greenery and large hints of greenery throughout the building. The nature driven aesthetic of Banana Bunks ties in with our aim to creatively recycle throughout the overall design. This can be seen through the colorful vintage Sri Lankan windows which now make up the ceiling in the outside dining area, alongside this, the pathways leading to the pool and the structure of the outdoor showers are neatly lined with used, steel, air ventilators which gives the space an edgier feel. This theme is continued throughout the outdoor space as the seating areas are built with used railway sleepers.
Your stay at Banana Bunks will no doubt be memorable, comfortable and relaxing. Our boutique hostel experience offers a budget friendly, luxurious stay for backpackers. Banana Bunks can be used as lodging while you travel to other sites in Sri Lanka such as Sigiriya for a day trip or Ella. Conveniently, the train to Ella starts from Kandy. Departure times from Kandy to Ella varies from 8:55 AM and 11:10 AM. With this in mind, we hope you choose Banana Bunks as your next stay! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>