Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date will incur a booking charge of 10% of the total booking value. This charge will be deducted from the monies received and the remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days.
No refunds will be due for cancellations made within 28 days of the arrival date.
No cancellations or changes will be accepted by telephone.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please make sure all group members are made aware and we will require you to sign the below form.
Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the buildings (except for the smoking room). Fine: CHF 200.-
Please keep the noise down in rooms and hallways to respect other guests, especially after 10 pm.
Check-out time is 10am. All rooms are to be left in decent condition, with all rubbish inside the bins and sheets brought to reception. Late check-outs will be charged a penalty fee of CHF 10.- per hour per person.
In the event of a fire alarm, alert everyone to evacuate the building and assemble at the assembly point, indicated on the fire escape plan in each room.
In case of failure to comply with the house rules, management reserves the right to evict a group member or the entire group (without refund of any remaining nights on the booking) or to charge a fine after prior warning. The instructions of the staff are to be followed at all times. For violations of house rules or staff instructions you will be charged between CHF 50.- and CHF 200.-
Please note that the group leader will be held responsible for any damages/ breakages caused by any member(s) of the group.
A cleaning fee of CHF 50 will be charged for any soiled mattresses/ rooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We cater to active travellers that come to Interlaken to explore the Alps. After a day in the mountains, come home to our hostel where you can clean the equipment and store it away safely. In the guest kitchen, you’ll find all the amenities needed to cook yourself a nutritious meal. No need to plan your meals ahead, as the supermarket is just 2min walk away and open 365days a year.
After food, it's time to relax! Treat your sore muscles in our outside jacuzzi that's free for guests to use. You can stream your favourite movie in our cosy TV room or get comfortable in front of the fireplace. Other popular spots in the hostel are the music room, equipped with two pianos and a guitar, and the hammock/meditation/yoga room.
Known as the adventure capital of Europe, Interlaken is the perfect destination for enthusiasts of the outdoors. Prepare to be awed when you start to explore the stunning Swiss Alps that rise up behind Interlaken. Mönch, Eiger, and Jungfrau are among the most well-known peaks in the area, all summits around 4000m. Surrounding these peaks lies a rugged landscape with alpine tundra, glaciers, canyons, forest, waterfalls and glacial lakes.
Our reception staff know all the great hikes, bike trails and sightseeing spots in the region. Talk to them if you want help with planning next day’s adventure or if you want more info on the activities such as paragliding, skydiving, rafting and canyoning.
Please note this Hostel is not a family-friendly hostel. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>