Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% non-refundable deposit with the rest to be paid when checking out
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in or arrivals are after 4p.m.
Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented from reception.
We will carry out the general duties of the hostel like tending the fire and bathrooms. The common areas i.e. reception, living room, kitchen and dining room we would expect that you would return them to us as you found them.
Any excess cleaning or damages will incur an appropriate fine. With regards to recycling bottles/cans we would appreciate if you could take them away with you, but we can do so for a fee if you prefer.
Only residents are permitted in the hostel.
As this is a residential area, noise should be kept to a minimum. The dining room is the place for any after hour partying and has a piano, guitars and also a speaker (syncs with your phone) which you can use for music.
The hostel and rooms are accessed with electronic key cards which stop working at 11a.m. on the day you are leaving and check out is by 12 mid-day. It’s important to remember to return all key cards and there is a €5 charge for each unreturned key.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our luxury hostel is ideal for group bookings, keeping everyone under the one roof. Depending on your numbers, you can take the whole place privately and enjoy your occasion in comfort and security. Shops, pubs and restaurant are just a stroll up the street and there are many outdoor activities on our doorstep.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Make yourself at home with solid hardwood beds, hotel grade mattresses, 100% Egyptian cotton linen, numerous hot high powered showers, a fully equipped self-catering kitchen and a large dining room with solid hardwood tables and benches, a piano, guitars and board games.
The living room is spacious with a large screen T.V. and big comfy couches by an open log fire.
This area is a hill walkers dream with numerous looped walks in the immediate area. Other local activities include mountain biking, horse- trekking and clay pigeon shooting.
Having your own car makes this a great base to travel Southern Ireland.
The Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle, Blarney Castle, Bunratty Castle and Cork and Limerick cities are all under an hour away. Kilkenny, The Cliffs of Moher and Killarney are an hour and a half away.
This off the beaten path picturesque mountain village oozes character, between it’s natural beauty and it’s colourful locals, giving a real authentic Irish experience. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>