Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Take advantage of our free computers, industrial strength WiFi throughout the WHOLE building (yes, really!), free breakfast, free all-day tea/coffee, clean spacious rooms, secure bike storage, laundry service, cool communal areas with lots of character, strong hot showers, comfortable beds, and possibly the most well-equipped self-catering kitchen you'll find in a hostel anywhere! We've got the space and equipment for groups of up to 50 to cook and eat together, so gone are the days of waiting your turn for the only working stove-top. We keep a nice range of spices, oils and garnishes all year round so you can take your meals from bland to beautiful with no extra expense!
Our colourful lounge has loads of comfy sofas, a free book exchange, a pool table and foosball; the perfect place to unwind with a dram of whisky after a day exploring, or share a beer with new friends (or old friends over Skype!). There's NO CURFEW - you'll have your own keys to come and go as you please.
And the rooms? SPACIOUS. The solid bunks are wide and high enough to store two sets of luggage underneath so even full rooms aren't cluttered. The beds are built-in and solid (no creaking and squeaking here!) and each has its own reading light and double socket to recharge your gadgets overnight - no more fighting with your room mates over the one and only outlet in the corridor! Bring your own padlock if you want the extra security of the individual lockers we have under each bunk.
Visit Scotland has rated the cleanliness of our Hostel at a stunning 96 out of a possible 100 points. Our whole hostel is cleaned every day and your bed will be made up ready for you to check in. Big fluffy towels are available to hire from reception. We have plenty of bathroom space too, with separate facilities for male and female guests (so we can all keep a bit of mystery)!
Our central location is within a ten minute stroll of the bus and train station, fish and chips, convenience store, the sea front, pubs and cafes.
We also offer private rooms in our neighbouring guest houses (twins, doubles, family rooms - some of them ensuite!), all with a flat-screen TV and the same free WiFi and free breakfast that our dorm-dwellers enjoy.
We don't have on-site parking, but there is parking on the street (free over night) & free parking at the leisure centre just up the road form the hostel.
We look forward to welcoming you to Backpackers Plus in the Old Church!
Maximum nights stay is 7 nights.
Check-in from 4-10pm
Check- out by 10:30am
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance
We accept payment by cash & credit card
This is a no smoking hostel Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>