Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Banyuwangi homestay which has one stop tourism service concept provides affordable homestay, car rent, and the coziest restaurant and cafe. There you can find comfortable benches under cherry trees, gazebos, a dining area where you can eat while sitting on the floor in a hut, and a natural landscape of papaya and dragon fruit garden. Banyuwangi backpacker hostel also provides both private tour and shared tour such as open trip Banyuwangi. Friendly and informative service is what you will never miss.
Terms and Conditions.
Free Cancellation: 1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 01.00 pm
Check out Before 11.30 am
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Usually guests depart hike to Ijen Crater
No smoking in room, but have smoking area
Reception working hours 08.00 am – 00:30 am Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>