Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our rooms can be double or triple with the addition of a bed also triple depending on your needs, they can be set up with twin or double beds.
Towels and sheets are changed every 4 days.
Breakfast is served in the common room on the upper floor of the house, in the summer you can use the small terrace to have a breakfast in total relaxation. The self-service bouffet breakfast, which ranges from sweet to savory, we provide fresh fruit, crissont, yogurt, corn flakes, muesli, milk, tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, butter, jam, honey, cheese.
The Casanova B&B is located just outside the ancient walls of Verona so street parking is convenient (1.00 euro per hour and free at night) as an alternative to a 5-minute walk from the B&B Casanova there is a covered and guarded parking at the price. of 10,00 euro of the 24h.
Upon arrival, each customer will receive a set of keys so as to be free to come and go at any time.
The owner has made his knowledge and courtesy available to guests to make their stay in Verona more pleasant.
We always ask for your arrival time so that we can welcome you in the best possible way.
As an alternative to your request, we send the instructions for independent check-in by email. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>