Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The centre, with its spacious layout inviting you to relaxation, is situated on the seafront, in 7500m2 of exotic parklands, at the heart of the marina of Brest harbour and a stone's throw from the Oceanopolis Ocean Life Centre and the National Botanical Reserve. The ideal base for excursions into picturesque Brittany, discover its architecture, its distinctive parish enclosures, its 1000 km of Finistre coastline, its fishing ports and marinas.
Rooms with 4 beds, all with washbasins and individual closets. Showers and toilets are adjacent. Rooms for group leaders. 3 dining rooms. Large lobby and lounge. Fireplace, piano, pool table, table football, table tennis, TV, laundry room, payphone. 4 fully-equipped conference rooms.
things to note :
Cancellation Policy: 48h
Credit Cards Accepted
an additional city tax of 0.75 € will be applied on your arrival
A Youth Hostel membership is required to stay at our hostel (LFAJ, FUAJ, Hostelling International or any affiliated organization). If you do not have one, you will need to purchase a membership to our association it upon arrival:
- individual : 3 €
- family : 12 €
This membership also gives you access to our hostels in Morlaix, Concarneau, and the isles of Batz and Ouessant Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>