Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The place is quiet and peaceful and at walking distance to the cable car, city center, Sycamore tree and other sites and attractions. It is also a convenient stop for visiting Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Dead Sea, the Judean Desert and Jordan.
Auberg-Inn is ideal for travelers who want to have a taste of local life in Palestine & a run-away from the city for groups of friends and families. The rooms are equipped with table & chairs, water, city map, balconies (2 rooms), A/C, heater, closets (3 rooms), towels, bed linen, extra blanket, bed side table and bed side lamp.
Auberg-Inn's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 07:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
But we are flexible if you let us know your times before.
Breakfast not included.
Tours available at www.hantour.ps
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>