Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the whole amount will be paid on the booking date and it's non refundable and the rest amount , 2 weeks before the arrival! If cancellation will be made 14 or more days before arrival the 50% of the whole amount will be still charged.. After that the whole amount will be non refundable!!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Where can you stay?
We can offer you high accommodation standard in newly renovated rooms with private bathrooms. Several rooms (especially on top floor) offer a magnificent view of Athens city centre. For backpackers, we offer spacious dorms with their own lockers, drawers with lamps either female or mixed.
Our super staff team is doing programs for our guests every day which is mostly for free! You can enjoy a Free walking tour of the city every morning or a cooking session every evening! Also pub crawls,beer pong and other drinking games in our fun bar that is open daily after 6 pm
Don not forget to take your free welcome shot in our hostel's bar
Enjoy your stay! :)
Athens Hawks Hostel policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to any time
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
There is an extra charge of 5% for payments by card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
On dorms rooms there is age restriction 18-40
Maximum stay is 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>