Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Centrally located in new Sukhothai town, HI At Home, the newly-renovated 50-year-old wooden house, with easy access facilities; public transport, banks, convenient stores, morning and night markets, etc.
Our hostel is located in a spacious garden with a lotus pond, so we do not only offer a place to stay, but also a place to relax after your long day. We offer our guests 11 rooms and 4 bungalows, fan or air-conditioned, with all hot water shower en suit bath room. Our facilities include WIFI Internet, information desk, laundry service, meals, traditional Thai massage, transport booking, bicycle rental etc.
Transport to the airport and other tourist destinations could also be arranged upon request. Moreover, our owner obtains the tour guide license, so that you will ensure of getting information you need for your stay in Sukhothai and Thailand. Please also ask for information and tour arrangement to places off-of-the-beaten-path in Sukhothai.
*****We can only accept cash payment on arrival!*****
NOTE: We have both fan and air-conditioned room available. The room description doesnt tell you which room has a fan or air-condition. Please therefore note that only the room with the highest prices comes with the air-condition and the rests are the fan. The Shared Bathroom is the fan room only. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel TV
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>