Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation, amounts to be considered as lost are the ones that on date of cancellation have already been charged on given CC details.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% of total amount 4 weeks before arrival by charging CC details
30% of total amount 2 weeks before arrival by charging CC details
rest of amount 1 week before arrival by charging CC details.
Hotel Astoria does not require any deposit as caution due for problems occured and created by Guests. Management of hotel will discuss directly with resonsible of group in case of any damage occured to services and/or furniture of the hotel, whose responsibility is of people taking part to the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Check-in is at the Hotel Astoria Via Fratelli Rosselli, 14, where there is an active Reception 24 hours on 24 and where you will be given the keys, instructions, a map of the city and where you will make the payment . They offer free wi-fi, air conditioning and well-equipped kitchenette, the apartments include towels, linen and ending stay - LCD TV, safe.
Check-in time is from 03.00 pm ; check-out time is within 11.00 am.
The addresses of the apartments in order of distance from the Hotel Astoria, the check-in office, are: via Milazzo, 12; Via Galliera, 61; Via del Borgo di San Pietro, 59. At the Hotel Astoria is available a free luggage storage, and a free bicycle hire (deposit required).
The cleaning of the apartment will only be made at end of stay and is included in the price
The credit card left in the system will be used to make a pre-authorization of the first night If will be non valid we cancel the reservation.
Cancellation policy: 2 days Credit Card Accepted
Check in: 03:00 pm Check out: 11.00 am Breakfast not included (Buffet 06,00 euro per person per day)
City taxes not included (03.00 per person per night) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>