Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* 15% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes after confirmed your reservation.
* 30% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 60 days before your scheduled arrival.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 14 days before your scheduled arrival.
* 80% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 7 days before your scheduled arrival.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 2 days before your scheduled arrival day or in the event of a 'no show'.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Asahidake is popular with hikers in the summer and can be easily reached from the hostel via the Asahidake Ropeway. In winter, the mountain is open for use by skiers and snowboarders.
We have a variety of private rooms available, including Japanese-style Tatami Rooms, Double and Twin Rooms, Studio Room complete with Kitchen as well as Lodge style Dormitory Rooms. We have a spacious lounge and a fully equipped kitchen where guests can enjoy cooking and meeting new people.
Our onsen contains 100% natural hot spring water that flows directly from the original source. Absolutely no water is pumped from a tap into the tub. You won't be disappointed by a swimming pool-like smell-non-circulated, unfiltered 100% pure onsen water does NOT need to be sterilized with chlorine.
Please note that there is no supermarket, convenience store and restaurant nearby. We recommend bringing your food supply. We have a small shop selling frozen food, noodles, pasta, instant food, and drinks.
== Conditions and Policies ==
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 19:30
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8:00 to 19:30.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00 to 20:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：30％ of the first night
(3) 1 days before Arrival Date ：50％ of the first night
(4) on the day： 100％ of the first night
(5) No Show： 100％ of the total night
6. Age restriction:
Dormitory Room: Children of 6 years old and under cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
Private Room: No age restriction.
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. City tax: 150 JPY/guest/night
11. Children between 7 and 12 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian to stay at this property. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>