Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All 16 rooms are equipped with individual air-conditioning and programmed keys. There is a safe-box and mini bar in every room, and room cleaning is done on daily basis. All rooms are designed with working area and have mild and comfortable colors. Guests are welcome to have free tea/coffee with cookies throughout the day.
The building was designed by Fyodor Lidval in the “Northern Modern” style with high Renaissance arches, balconies on the upper floors, restraint and refinement of decorative elements, respect for comfort, and an eye for natural lighting. Its charm and romanticism has always attracted people of art. Artists and poets, singers and ballet dancers, theatre stars, critics and businessmen have been among its tenants and guests. It’s worth to name writers A.Kuprin and A.Averchenko, poet and disciple of A.Akhmatova E.Rein, vice-governor of St. Petersburg M.Manevich, painter M. Shemyakin, singer E.Khil, known for appearing in “Trololo” video, P.Benyash, soviet era drama and theater critic and many others.
The Tolstoy House appears as a setting in several Russian films. Most of Igor Maslennikov's 1985 film Winter Cherries takes place in the Tolstoy House, in its yards, or near it. Maslennikov also used the Tolstoy House in his The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson series of television films to stand in for parts of Holmes's London.
The courtyard of the Tolstoy House has seen many celebrities throughout the times such as A.Akhmatova, S.Dovlatov, J.Brodsky, V.Gergiev, G.Tovstonogov, A.Raikin, A.Freindlikh., O.Basilashvili, A.Rozenbaum, etc. visiting their friends living nearby or just taking a walk.
Arkada Hotel Policies and conditions
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. This hotel may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Reception: 24h
- No curfew.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children under 3 years stay free of charge at existing bedding or in a baby cot (baby cot is free of charge, placed upon request)
- Extra bed for children over 3 years and adults costs Rub. 900 per night including breakfast.
-Early check-in is subject to availability and should be agreed before arrival. Early check-in before 09:00 – 50% of daily room rate, after 09:00 – 100% of daily room rate.
- Late check-out until 18:00 – 50% of daily room rate, after 18:00 – 100% of daily room rate. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>