Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our floors in the bedrooms, living, rooms and dining rooms are wood. While the bathroom and kitchen floors are covered with ceramic tiles. There are modern appliances such as gas stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, clothes iron and TV in every apartment. There are also utensils available. For breakfast there is tea, fruits and or pastries offered free of charge.
In our garden city we have quite a few interesting sites. If your interest is colonial architecture we have the St. Georges Cathedral (the largest wooden building in the world ), Town Hall and Parliament building among others. There is also the Botanical Gardens,Zoo, Cuffy Monument, Independence Arch, Non Aligned Monument and museums.
Apartments 145 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00 .
For late check in we must be notified at least 8 hours ahead by E-mail.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Coffee and tea are provided free of cost.
We have 24 hour security cameras and every arriving guest will be greeted by us.
You must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult to stay with us.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>