Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
San Antonio Beach Apartments offers facilities with reception, cafeteria, swimming pool for adults and children, solarium with hammocks and parasols, barbecue, terraces, garden, chill out area and parking. Guests can also use the barbecue in the garden free.
The bay of San Antonio is located 4 km from the centre of Sant Antoni de Portmany. It has easy communication by bus and boat with the centre of San Antonio and with the best beaches nearby known and beautiful as are the beaches of Comte, Cala Bassa and Cala Tarida. The bay of San Antonio is a quiet and eminently family friendly tourist area. The bay of San Antonio is a tourist area where you will find all kinds of facilities: restaurants of all kinds, shops, souvenirs, bars, pubs, nightclubs, pharmacy, rent a car, entertainment, gym, take a away, etc. On the beaches of the bay of San Antonio you will find all kinds of water sports, diving, water skiing, diving. Globo ski, parasailing, etc.
Apartamentos San Antonio Beach Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 240h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.10 EUR per person per night
Cleaning fee - 10 euros per apartment per stay.
Breakfast not included - From 4 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>