Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5 is in the City center, closest hostel to Duomo square, all subway and land line public transportation available. Bars, clubs, nightlife, theatres close by. ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5 is also well located to visit Milan’s main sights, like the Sforza Castle and from the fashion district. Missori Metro Station, with direct links to Milano Centrale Train Station, is 200 metres away
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5 offer parquet floors, the guest rooms are equipped with wardrobes. The bathroom is either private
Security locker available 4 euro/24h, free WiFi, Touristic information.
ApArt Hotel Lupetta 5's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
In room Smart Tv
Reception available from 15:00 until 21:30
Every check-in outside this time imply an extra cost of 30 EUR.
Every request of late check-in is not guaranteed, have to arranged by calling the property before your arrival, have to be expressly accepted by our employee. It will be your concern to set the exact arrival time with us and stick with it: if you will be late and our employee have not received any notification about your delay, the property will mark your reservation as a No Show and the cancellation policy on your booking will be applied.
To arrange a late check-in please contact the property Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>