Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of 50 % or more of the total number of room nights must be received one (1) month prior to the group's first arrival. A 10 % reduction of the remaining room nights booked will be accepted until 14 days prior to the first agreed arrival date. All cancellation/amendments must be made in writing.
Unless the accommodation in request has been released within the limits mentioned above, the hotel shall be entitled to charge a fee for late cancellations.
The above shall likewise apply in the event of a no-show or if services are provided by the hotel but not used caused by a late arrival of the group. Other costs arising in conjunction with the cancellation shall be paid for in full by the agent.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following payment options are possible:
Bank transfer. A proforma invoice will be sent to you, and the payment must be done one (1) month prior to arrival.
Prepayment with credit card. We will send a payment link where you pay with card online. Payment must be done one month prior to arrival.
Rooming list must be sent no later than 14 days prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Anker Hostel offers spacious rooms and accommodation suitable for all age groups in a relaxed and international atmosphere. All rooms are equipped with kitchen and bathroom. Our shared four- and eight-bedded rooms provide single gender accommodation (as long as it's possible). Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms and in our fantastic public areas, including library (Mezzanine), lobby, lounge area and bar.
Parking (NOK 320) - per day Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>