Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You won't be bothered by the sounds of the city at night, however it will take you only 15 min morning/lunch or whatever walk to get to the Old Town and just 20 min tram trip to get to the Zoo, which is very conveniently located in one of the pine forest parks of Riga. There you can enjoy cycling, rollerskating, horse riding or even boating! Moreover, if you are one of the car owner, we can arrange parking place right next to the Valdemara house. It is really no difference, what your interests are: sport or cultural activities, our location is perfect for everyone!
What used to be horse stables of one of the many baroness in Riga, now renovated to be an isle for those who travel and see and make their own globe. Nothing new, simply good old fashioned brick house that has interesting history to know and most promising opportunities to show. We have history, home-like warmth, perfect location and most liberal prices! Have an unforgettable trip to Riga!
Amalienhof Hostel Riga Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00.
Reception is open from 10:00 to 18:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>