Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
After rooms and communal areas have been cleaned we now sanitise them using our own fogging machine.
We are still close to the shops, restaurants and pubs of Main Street and 800m from the popular Central Beach.
Amakaya Backpackers Travellers Accommodation is your home away from home. The COVID19 virus has caused us to think 'out of the box'. We have shifted the accommodation offering to more private rooms and bunkless dorms as far as possible. Communal areas are still part of the traditional type backpacking experience.
We offer a clean, friendly and homely place where you can relax after an exhilarating day in the area. We have hot showers (electric and gas), relaxed atmosphere and comfortable beds.
Enter the main building through our lounge and bar area. The lounge is equipped with satellite TV. Wi-fi internet is available anywhere on the premises.
Our upstairs dining area and balcony offers magnificent views of the Tsitsikamma mountain range, the lagoon and the bay. This is a great place to relax after a busy day's activities or for the early risers to watch the sunrise. Our internet station is also located in this area.
For the private traveller or those who want some 'me' time, our range of double and twin private rooms and 2 sleeper private dorm is just what you need. For those who do not mind sharing we have an en-suite dorm that sleeps 4 guests in single beds. All our private rooms are fitted with a TV for your convenience.
All rooms and dorms have tea/coffee and are fitted with Television sets.
All guests have the use of our fully-equipped kitchen facilities, outside braai (BBQ) area, free wi-fi. We have a vending machine in the lounge area for any snacks or drinks you may require.
Parking is on the premises and is accessed by an electric gate.
As we now have a no-contact check-in. There is only staff on the premises after from 8.30am to 4.30pm Mondays to Friday. For this reason all accommodation needs to be paid in full prior to arrival. Once we have received proof of payment the gate code and your room key box code will be sent to you by SMS to allow you to access the property. Please ensure that we have your mobile number to do this.
To keep yourself busy in Plett browse our brochure boards for thoughts on what to keep busy with during your stay. We will also arrange transport to these activities if you do not have your own and also do your forward accommodation bookings.
Getting out and about:
Plett Wine Tours
Bungy jump - world's highest
Robberg Nature Reserve - enjoyable hikes and 2 beaches to relax on.
Birds of Eden
Plett Wine tours
Swim with seals/high speed boat ride
...and many more!
Please Note: If your accommodation has not been settled in full prior to arrival, no rooms will be held after 6pm unless an arrangement has been made for a late arrival. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>