Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our vegetarian kitchen provides three family style meals per day. We take a lot of pride harvesting an increasing amount of our ingredients from our own land as our garden progresses. We consider food a medicine and endeavour to produce nutritionally balanced meals, each one distinct yet just as exciting as the last. We love our guests to participate in our meals, as it is an important part of the community experience. We’re happy to meet special dietary needs; please let us know. Breakfasts are 15.000, lunches are 20.000 and dinners are 15.000. *Please note that our kitchen is not open for use by guests and that there are very limited food alternatives near our place.
We always have a range of projects on the go, including developing our permaculture farm, sustainable building, infrastructure upgrades, creative projects etc. At Aloha, we often attract people who are keen to share knowledge or skills and invite you to get involved in projects and activities that interest you to learn or share the knowledge you have.
The Aloha team consists of a diverse group of partners who manage the project and respond to the needs of the land. We represent different countries and cultures, though we are all united in our desire to protect Nature, to affect beautiful changes in the world and to empower others to do so as well. Through both our day-to-day living and events offered through Aloha, we endeavour to optimise physical, mental and spiritual well-being. We connect strongly with traditional Colombian medicines, and work with a variety of them during our Sacred Medicine Retreats. Other events include permaculture courses, Purpose Spark workshops, yoga and breathing retreats, massage retreats, women’s gatherings, and many more. Please see our Facebook (Aloha Ke Akua Retreat) or website (http://alohakeakuaretreat.com) for dates and booking.
Whether you stay for a weekend or a month, we hope you enjoy experiencing the various aspects of a lifestyle in tune with Nature, while thriving through the joys of community living.
Much love to all,
The Aloha Family
Wifi is available on Wednesday afternoons and Sundays.
Filtered water from a natural spring is available for drinking.
We make every effort to reduce the amount of waste that we use. With this, please either avoid bringing packaged products or take your trash with you when you leave.
Please respect that our farm is an alcohol and smoke-free place. Visa regler för boendet
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>