Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our house is sited in a property considered one of the oldest in Sintra, dating back to the 12th century.
Our rooms range from 2 bed privates to 3 to 8 (made out of recycled pallets) bed dorms in a heavenly environment.
Sintra is located near the westernmost point of continental Europe, northwest of Lisbon at 600 meters above sea level. Sintra is greatly admired, since it is a freak of nature in that it possesses a climate and vegetation not common in Southern Europe.
Rich in history and tradition, Sintra with its romantic atmosphere has been lauded by many writers, painters and artists who have spread the fame of this Glorious Eden to every corner of the world.
We are located 10 minutes walking from town center and 40 minutes by train from Lisbon Almaa Sintra Hostel is the perfect place to be.
Check In: 15.00 to 22.00
Check Out: 12.00 pm Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>