Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation not possible for the deposit and 1 weeks before the arrival time for the balance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve. (10% is charged by HostelWorld when reserved online and 40% is charged by Alexandrie)
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to reserve. (10% is charged by HostelWorld when reserved online and 40% is charged by Alexandrie). The balance must be pay 7 days before arrival. After that there is no possibility to change the guest number.
• Guests must present a valid credit card upon check-in to cover incidental charges and the security deposit. The Front Desk will run authorization on your card so your bank or credit card company may reflect this by temporarily reducing your available balance or credit limit. It is not a charge. The authorization ensures that the card is valid and will be released 5 to 10 days after check-out, provided there is no damage, missing inventory, room charges, or excessive cleaning required. Amount authorized at this property: CAD$100.00 per night and per room or dorm.
• Smoking Policies : A minimum of CAD$ 200 for deep cleaning fee will be apply if anyone smokes in the room or dorm.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
On the contrary, our common room is a big industriel loft furnished with recycled furniture. For us this gives a homy style and makes people comfortable. Look at the pictures and read the description before booking. Look also at our review number (2700). This is our success reward and your best guaranty.
We think a hostel in Montreal should offer a vibrant style that surprises but with comfortable and good prices.
Value for money: very good.
Security: dorm lock with magnetic key and lockers in each room.
Location: Easy, 5 streets from bus station also a stop for airport shuttle. Free parking on street possible.
Facility: large kitchen with 5 fridges, roof terrace and a relax lounge in basement open 24 hours .
Save money - cook your own meal and buy your own beer . There is convenience stores near the hostel.
We're very proud of our new ensuite dorms (with bathroom); Those rooms have air conditioning and are the nicest in the building. According to our user-pay principal, if you wish more services choose the most expensive dorm.
We also offer no-frills dorm with a shared bathroom (gym style) for cheap cheap price. Only for laid-back people on lower budget.
Give us a try. If you don't like it we will give you back your money.
Our private double room is much like sharing an apartment; this room shares a living room, kitchen and bathroom with just one other room.
Our rooms are lit by natural light! You are on holiday. You don't want to stay in a basement...
Everything is around us: the arts and entertainment district, the financial district, Old Montreal, the Latin quarter, McGill campus, and Chinatown. The hip restaurants, bars and shops are within walking distance. We're also near the bus station and metro... save on bus passes and taxis! Several grocery stores/markets are in our area as well.
The staff here know the city very well and will ensure that you get the most out of Montreal without breaking the bank while seeing things that might not be in any guide books!
Alone or with a group or family we have a room or apartment for those on an economic budget.
- We do not accept residents of the Montreal region and suburbs and ask for a credit card (exception: new immigrants).
- Kids are not allowed in the dorms.
- Non-smoking (any kind) except special places on roof terrasse.
- Check-in after 4pm (unless it's ready before). If you arrive earlier, we can keep your luggage until 4 pm
- Check-out at 11am
- Our reception is open until 11pm. We do not accept any reservation exceeding this hour, Customers have their keys.
- For any change or cancellation, you must notify us at least 1 day in advance before 16h, otherwise the first night will be charged.
- the price does not include local taxes about 15%.
- For a group of 8 peoples or more you must comply with our group policy.
Please read our things to note below before you made a booking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
3:e, Continent North America
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>