Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All underaged guests will need a signed parental consent
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
AKTION BEACH HOUSE Hostel is in Parede, within walking distance to the beach, 1 minute to the train station, at 10 minutes from Cascais and Estoril, at aprox. 15 minutes from Lisbon. Be it for the waves, the nightlife or the amazing natural surroundings, the region will surprise you with its buzz and year-round events. Explore it!
Aktion Beach House Hostel rooms are named after local beaches and inspired by their simplicity and beauty. Bathed in natural light and comprised of high-end bunk beds, all rooms are made for comfortable memories and warm wake-ups. Each bed has its own locker, curtains, reading light and socket.
Aktion Beach House Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Low Season - 01.11.2020 - 30.12.2020 // 01.01.2020 - 29.02.2020: 48 hours before arrival
Medium Season - 01.03.2020 - 31.05.2020 // 01.06.2020 - 30.06.2020 // 01.10.2020 - 31.10.2020 // 31.12.2020: 7 days before arrival
High Season - 01.07.2020 - 30-09-2020: 14 days before arrival
In case of cancelation or no show, the total amount will be charge.
Payment by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Cascais City Tax: 2 Euros per Person, up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (14€).
This tax will be charged directly to the guest at the hostel.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 10 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>