Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have 2 dorm rooms, one female dorm and a mixed dorm, both very clean and nice.
The Japanese style living room is a place for everybody to relax, enjoy a conversation or watching TV. Board games are available in the room.
We have 2 shower rooms. Shampoo, rinse and body soap are prepared. Our bathrooms are shared by all guests.
There is a small kitchen with a stove. Please feel free to use the refrigerator and eating utensils.
We are conveniently located in downtown Hiroshima, with shopping streets and restaurants nearby. We have easy access to all famous sight-seeing spots in the area. Hiroshima Castle is a 30-minute away by tram from the nearby Enkobashicho tram station, Shukkeien Garden is only about 15-minute walk. The Peace Memorial Park, where the famous atomic bomb dome is, is a 35-minute tram trip.
1. Check-in time: from 16:00 to 22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8AM to 4PM.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: from 9:00-11:00 and 16:00-22:00.
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 2 days(more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) Late or No Show：100 % of the accommodation fee
6. Age restriction: over 12 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10.We don’t have the elevator(lift). The female dormitory is on 2nd floor, and the mixed dormitory and double-bed private rooms are on 3rd and 4th floor. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>