Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We invite you to stay and experience the traditional charm of our Airport Hotel and the attentive, personalized service of our friendly staff.
The Hotel provides superb accommodations with 36 affordable guestrooms, an on-site restaurant serving up some of the best local dishes & authentic cuisine, an outdoor pool with a jacuzzi and swim up wet bar and many convenient amenities.
From business trips to family vacations, our guest rooms make your stay comfortable and convenient. You can choose between our single rooms, double rooms and King Rooms.
Piarco is residential neighborhood easily accessible to all transport hubs. The Airport is a stones throw away as well as the trincity shopping mall and golf course. Piarco, a town in northern Trinidad, is the site of Piarco International Airport (IATA: POS, ICAO: TTPP). It also includes the villages of Piarco and St. Helena. Piarco is the site of one of the few natural savannas in Trinidad and Tobago, the Piarco Savanna. Most of this savanna land has been incorporated into the airport.
Airport Suites Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18 years and over. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>