Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Buffalo milk straight from the backyard garden, fruits of the forest and the best herbs from local grasslands combined into delicious traditional dishes will help you recover*. Our kitchen is open all day, the team is welcoming and we are always around to make your holidays perfect.
Just a few reasons to come:
Sheeps, chickens and horses on every corner
Relaxing atmosphere supported by old houses and the beauty of nature
fresh air and a stunning starry sky
Kind and welcoming villagers with a rich culture
The “Probstdorfer Kirchenburg” is a virtually unknown but exciting church castel with relics containing 500 years of village history and a small museum next to it, still open for visitors!
Good local liquor from the neighbour for inner cleansing and the one from the blind guy for disinfection
A lot of unique and interesting activities you only find here!
Ever made your own cheese or whips?
Here you can use your Holidays to enjoy yourself and nature and experience something about culture, environment and yourself.
*not literally, of course, but from stress & overstimulation. If you suspect to have the disease, act according to the WHO guidelines and DO NOT destroy our small safe haven.
Agramonia - Stejarisu, the place to escape Corona Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 13:00.
This property may-pre authorise your card prior to your booking. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Lakan ingår
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>