Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
With its location in between Angel and Old Street, this property allows for easy access to Islington’s trendy Upper Street, which has shops, bars and restaurants galore. It’s also just a tube journey away from central London and the West End.
Amenities include: All utilities covered (i.e. gas, water,electricity and council tax), Lift, Microwave, Cooker and Oven, Kettle and toaster, Washer/Dryer, Lounge with a Flat screen TV with Freeview. Bed Linen and Bath towels included. Sofas, Cupboards and Wardrobes, Telephone line for incoming calls and also Free Wi-Fi.
Access City Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
You must provide the CVV code directly to the accommodation provider within 24 hours of the booking being made. If you do not provide the CVV code, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Breakfast not included.
Guests do not pay 20% VAT. We cannot issue an invoice with Rate/VAT breakdown.
Access Accommodation is under the Tour Operators Margin Scheme (TOMS). We do not include VAT at 20% in our rates. We will not be able to issue VAT invoices.
24 hour reception. Ability Towers, flat 1, Tower 1, Macclesfield Road EC1V 8AE
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>