Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
$100 Cancellation Fee for no show
Additional Terms and Conditions
Normal House Rules will apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have a fully -equipped Commercial Kitchen where you can cook your own meals and make friends. We created a nice common room where you can relax, read a book and have a coffee.
Ground Floor We have 20 rooms with 32 beds.
Upstairs We also have one whole floor dedicated for Group Bookings with bunk beds which caters for up to 16 People. Group Bookings come with Private Bathroom.
Our facilities include a common room, Coin operated Laundry machines, Free WIFI in every room, security camera circuit, hot water, Large common TV room, Large Dining Room, outdoor BBQ Area . The Commercial Kitchen is open so you can use it and cook your favourite meal at any time of the day or night.
You can be private or you can socialise with other guests.
AWP Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check-in/check-out: Anytime (check-in details will be sent to guests before arrival)
- Payment options upon arrival: cash, debit, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival)
- Taxes included
Working Holiday Visas : Seasonal Work is also provided on Availability.
- Reception hours: 9am - 2pm and appointments.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>