Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
A Home In Rome is different and special because each room has details: the rooms are elegantly decorated and modern, featuring parquet floors, design furnishings and attention to details.Also the property counts with soundproof windows and minibar that you can use to keep your personal food and drinks, private bathroom and a useful table with two chairs that will make you feel at home, all this in the heart of Rome.
Featuring free WiFi and modern air-conditioned rooms.
A Home In Rome Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may prep-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.5 EUR per person per night.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 22:00hs
Non Smoking Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>