Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 2 years old (children aged 2-12 years old must stay in a private room) -Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents. -For the safety and security of all guests, outside visitors are not permitted. In the event of cancellation within 5 days prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
5footway.inn Project Boat Quay is situated along the Singapore River and offers contemporary dormitory rooms with free WiFi. A 10-minute walk to Clarke Quay MRT Station, it is located across the river from the Asian Civilization Museum and Parliament House. All bunk beds come with an individual reading light. Electrical sockets and personal lockers are also provided. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with hot/cold shower facilities and free toiletries. A 10-minute walk leads to the various nightspots at Clarke Quay and a 15-minute walk to Raffles Place MRT Station from 5footway.inn Project Boat Quay. It is a 30-minute taxi ride to Changi International Airport, or an hour's journey via train and bus. 5footway.inn Project Boat Quay features Gallery 76, a photography gallery displaying iconic black-and-white images by international renowned photojournalist Edwin Koo. There is also an outdoor terrace with partial views of Marina Bay Sands and an indoor dining area where guest can bring in their own food.
Reception is operational from 7am to 11pm daily. If you arrive after 11pm, we have a self-check in kiosk, near or at the entrance, to assist you. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>