Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 2 years old (children aged 2-12 years old must stay in a private room) -Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents. -For the safety and security of all guests, outside visitors are not permitted. In the event of cancellation within 5 days prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
5footway.inn Project Boat Quay is situated along the Singapore River and offers contemporary dormitory rooms with free WiFi. A 10-minute walk to Clarke Quay MRT Station, it is located across the river from the Asian Civilization Museum and Parliament House. All bunk beds come with an individual reading light. Electrical sockets and personal lockers are also provided. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with hot/cold shower facilities and free toiletries. A 10-minute walk leads to the various nightspots at Clarke Quay and a 15-minute walk to Raffles Place MRT Station from 5footway.inn Project Boat Quay. It is a 30-minute taxi ride to Changi International Airport, or an hour's journey via train and bus. 5footway.inn Project Boat Quay features Gallery 76, a photography gallery displaying iconic black-and-white images by international renowned photojournalist Edwin Koo. There is also an outdoor terrace with partial views of Marina Bay Sands and an indoor dining area where guest can bring in their own food.
Reception is operational from 7am to 11pm daily. If you arrive after 11pm, we have a self-check in kiosk, near or at the entrance, to assist you.
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Kreditkort modtages ikke
- Inga utegångsförbud
- Skatt ingår
Saker att notera
Reservation, Rates, Payment and Cancellation
· You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and reserve for a room.
· A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. Full non-refundable payment will be charged upon booking confirmation. Strictly no refund for cancellation/modification/no show or shorten stay.
· Payment by Visa or Mastercard only.
· In the event guest completes a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, we reserve the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at our discretion.
· We do not accommodate children below 2 years old. Children who are from 2 to 12 years old must stay in private rooms accompanied by adults and separate beds must book for them. They are not allowed to stay in dormitory.
· Extra bed is not allowed in all room types.
· All requests are subject to availability upon check in.
· Room/Beds allocation are subjected to availability and at property’s discretion.
Check-in and Check-out :
· Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
· Self-check-in kiosks are available. A valid passport is required for using the kiosks.
· Early check-in and late checkout are not allowed. For check-out that are not on time. We reserve the right to impose a penalty charge and remove all personal items of the guest who does not show up on time.
· We do not provide luggage storage service and do not receive items on behalf of guests.
· Guests will be subjected to $10 penalty charge for every key card lost / damaged.
· No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed on our premises. We reserve the right to evict unauthorized visitors.
· We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage or soiling, caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to our property or structure
· The property may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the property is in the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
· Towels are available for rental
· Visitors are not allowed into the rooms.
· To ensure all guests enjoy the comfort and safety of the facilities we offer, the we uphold a strict zero tolerance policy towards commotion, excessive noise and parties.
· Please treat our staff with respect, any guests caught with inappropriate conduct or behavior, after the allegations have been investigated, the property reserves the right to take action against the guest which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave without a refund for any services incurred or might be handed over to the relevant authorities.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises. A SGD500 fine will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy and in addition, the violated guests’ details will be submitted to the relevant authorities.
· The property shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
· The property shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the property.
· Guests are responsible to take good care of their personal belongings and valuables. The Management will not be responsible for any loss of items during your stay with us.
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>