Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Preserving its original architecture, this 19th century building stands proudly with its Coat of Arms at the foyer and original plaster ceiling panels displayed in some of the rooms. It has six bedrooms, three bathrooms, common areas and an outdoor patio, all refurbished with modern furniture.
Inserted in the Historic area of the city, it is located just minutes away from the seaside and the newer city center, as well as main points of interest such as Museums, Churches, Flower and Fish Market, the biggest Book Shop in Europe (over 100,000 exposed books!) and souvenir shops of exclusive Portuguese manufacture.
The hostess - Rosa - a local Certified Guide and passionate about local culture, will surely provide you with all the information for hikes and tours, as well as things to do and see around Funchal. When you do not have a car at hand, she will recommend car rental or point out the buses to take across the Island.
Small and cozy, Funchal109 is the ideal place for ramblers, art and culture lovers or anyone looking for a quiet place to start the journey discovering Madeira.
Come on, Come in, Come back!
109 Funchal Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in 14:00
Check out 12:00
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival date.
Pets not allowed.
Reception with limited hours.
In our reception you can have access to maps of the Island and Funchal.
Our employees are able to provide information about places to visit and things to do. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>