Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
1 River Central is a new 30 bed backpacker hostel in between the lively city life of Makati and the mighty water of the Pasig River. Highly accessible from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, 1River Central is just a 20 minute taxi ride away.
This 4-storey hostel has 5 cozy shared-bedrooms for 4-6 guests in each room. Bathrooms are shared in each floor. Rooms generally split men from women but special arrangements may be allowed if booking the entire room. Each bed has its own allocated locker, privacy curtains, bedside lamp and outlets. 1 River Central offers free WI-FI to all its guests. It has a roof deck with a pretty view of the Makati skyline and the riverside. This roof deck allows for eating, cooking, meeting other guests or just simply lounging around. Guests are generally youth travelers exploring sights of Manila. Smoking is only allowed at the roof deck. Laundry service is available for a minimal fee. Bed linens are already in place but towels are available for a minimal fee. Information on Metro Manila locations and sites may be obtained from the hostel staff.
For the adventurous, a few steps away is the chance to join the locals as they take the Pasig river taxi ferries that will enable one to see Filipino lifestyle outside the city.
To unwind, 1 River Central has a rooftop deck that provides a glimpse of the city skyline and the Pasig River.
Check out is at 12 noon. Check in is at 1 pm. Early check in is subject to availability of beds. Late check in (if after 9 pm) will require advise via email or call to ensure your reservation. Payments conditions are strictly implemented. Hostel transacts in cash, no debit or credit card. Eating and smoking are not allowed inside the bedrooms. Guests will be charged for damages on furnishings and linens. Reservation cancellations should be advised at least 1 day before the date of the booking to avoid fees and charges. Not recomended for children.
Please pay attention to the Pre-payment Policy:
-Pre-payment for a 1-night stay is required directly to the property after booking online is successful.
- Booking is required to be paid before check-in.
- Booking is required to be paid in advance within 24 hours after the booking if the check-in date is 24 hours in advance. For same-day booking, it is required to be paid 6 hours in advance. Kindly send the receipt of payment via email.
- If the guest is unable to make the prepayment, the reservation is subject to cancellation. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>